Learn and Grow Scholarship Program!
Learn & Grow Scholarship Program
Learn and Grow with MTCC!
- The MTCC Learn and Grow Scholarship is intended for current, returning or new curriculum students during the 2021-22 academic year.
- Applicants may be enrolled as full-time or part-time students in at least 6 credit hours.
Steps to Apply
- Complete Admission Steps 1-4 by July 15 for priority consideration for Fall 2021.
- Complete the scholarship application form, print, sign, and return to MTCC Financial Aid Office in-person or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For questions about the MTCC scholarship application and submission process, please contact:
- Financial Aid Office at (email@example.com)
For questions about applying to MTCC and registering for classes, please contact:
- Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Short-Term Workforce Training:
Tuition and fees can be covered for the eligible Workforce Continuing Education courses listed below by completing the appropriate scholarship application. Contact Tabitha Buff at 828-659-0465 or email@example.com for registration assistance, or register for a class online.
- Basic Law Enforcement Training
- Healthcare Billing & Coding
- Nurse Aide I (8 week course)