Learn and Grow Scholarship Program!
Learn & Grow Scholarship Program
Learn and Grow with MTCC!
- The MTCC Learn and Grow Scholarship is intended for current, returning or new curriculum students during the 2021-22 academic year.
- Applicants may be enrolled as full-time or part-time students in at least 6 credit hours.
Steps to Apply
- Complete Admission Steps 1-4 .
- Complete the scholarship application form, print, sign, and return to MTCC Financial Aid Office in-person or via email (email@example.com)
For questions about the MTCC scholarship application and submission process, please contact:
- Financial Aid Office at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For questions about applying to MTCC and registering for classes, please contact:
- Admissions Office at email@example.com
Funds to be provided by the following sources:
- North Carolina Longleaf Commitment Grant (High School Class of 2021 eligible for two years of support)
- Federal Pell grants
- State & Local grants and scholarships
- CRRSAA: Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF II)
- ARP: American Rescue Plan (HEERF III) funds
Important Note: The Learn & Grow scholarship is a last-dollar program and the Financial Aid staff will evaluate eligibility for federal, state, and local/institutional grants prior to awarding any federal/state relief funds. Federal relief funds allocated to the program will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and will be awarded only after applicants apply and register at MTCC, submit the scholarship application and are determined to have met the criteria for exceptional need. These scholarship funds were made available to MTCC and other colleges by Congress under Section 18004(a)(2) of the Education Stabilization Fund of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act. Some applicants will also qualify for the NC Longleaf Commitment program (2021 high school graduates) and other various sources.
Short-Term Workforce Training:
Tuition and fees can be covered for the eligible Workforce Continuing Education courses listed below by completing the appropriate scholarship application. Contact Tabitha Buff at 828-659-0465 or firstname.lastname@example.org for registration assistance, or register for a class online.
- Basic Law Enforcement Training
- Construction Trades
- Healthcare Billing & Coding
- Industrial Maintenance
- Machining Fundamentals
- Nurse Aide I (8 week course)