Transcript Request Form

If you would like an Official Continuing Education Transcript, please complete the Transcript Request Form.  Once payment is confirmed, the request will be processed by the Continuing Education and Workforce Development Department. There is no charge for an unofficial transcript. Official transcripts are $3 and can be paid by calling 828*652*0696, in person or by check.