Trustworthy business focused IT/IS professional with superior communication skills and proven diversified industry track record. Experience with handling confidential enterprise data and supporting top-level executive management. I am currently serving as a Cyber Crime Technology instructor for McDowell Technical Community College.
My expertise centers upon Information Security and Assurance, Current and Emerging Technologies, Vulnerability Assessment, Forensics and Networking Intrusion.
I hold an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration and Web Technologies from McDowell Technical Community College, a Networking Technology diploma from McDowell Technical Community College, a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology (BSIT) from WGU and a Master of Science degree in Information Security and Assurance (MSISA) from Western Governors University.
- CCT 112— Ethics and High Technology (Period A50)
- CCT 121— Computer Crime Investigation (Period A50)
- CSC 151— Java Programming (Period A50)
- CTI 120—Network & Security Foundation (Period A50)
- CTS 120—Hardware Software Support (Period A50)
- Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2016 (77-727) (Period Spr20)
- Microsoft Office Specialist Word 2016 (77-725) (Period Spr20)
- NOS 130—Windows Single User (Period A50)
- WEB 287—Web Portfolio (Period C51)
Cyber Security Education
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning (DRP/BCP)