Please complete the Blackboard Mandatory Orientation Assignment Submission Form below for verification, please keep your student ID confidential.
This assignment is for students who have taken a previous Internet or Hybrid class or
just completed the Mandatory Online Orientation, located on the prior page.
Yes, I have previous experience with Online Learning
Great! Before continuing your Online education, please ensure that you have
completed and/or understand the following topics listed below:
I understand the following:
1. Web browsers, such as Chrome or Internet Explorer, may view Blackboard content differently, or not at all. (Firefox is the preferred browser with Bb)
2. Certain Internet Service Providers such as AOL, MSN, CompuServ, are not recommended for use with Blackboard and may cause sporadic connectivity problems.
3. Wireless connection to Blackboard may not be as reliable as a wired connection.
4. I have successfully logged into a previously enrolled Blackboard course. OR completed the online or seated Bb Orientation.
5. Locate Announcements in a Blackboard course.
6. Locate Syllabus area of a Blackboard course.
7. Locate Assignments area of a Blackboard course.
8. Navigated to a Discussion Board in a Blackboard course. Example: Started a Thread and responded to a thread in the Discussion area of a Blackboard course.
9. Successfully submitted an assignment via the Blackboard Assignment tool.
10. Located and checked my grades through the 'Tools' section of a Blackboard course.
11. Contacting my course instructor first, if I encounter any technical difficulties.
12. Activated My MTCC Gmail account - @go.mcdowelltech.edu
If you have an issue logging in or unable to enter your course etc., contact your instructor, curriculum assistant, and/or distance learning, contact someone ASAP.
Please provide the following information, so we can verify your enrollment.
Submit this form only once per semester regardless of the number of classes you are taking: